Some things just can't be said any better. Thanks to the Patriots over at Babalublog
by George Moneo in response to the claim by the now ex NPR exec that Conservatives want to control people's lives.
"So we conservatives want to control the lives of Americans? I have some questions for this boob:
- Who wants to control what you eat?
- Who wants to control what legal tobacco products you use?
- Who wants to control your firearms?
- Who wants to control what you hear on the radio?
- Who wants to control what you see on TV?
- Who wants to control what you see on the Internet?
- Who wants to control how you get your health care?
- Who wants to control how the local communities handle their citizen's business?
- Who wants to control how you spend your money by imposing higher and higher taxes and fees?
Look, real conservatives want to leave you alone and want to be left alone. Period. We want to live our lives with the least amount of oversight and interference, just as the founders intended. The next time a liberal or progressive throws out the canard that we want to control lives because of some nebulous "Christian" agenda, just laugh in their face and read them this list. Their lies and their socialist fantasies are beyond parody. "